Saturday, March 12, 2005

Victory mentality Chuck Pierce

A Time to SEEK, WATCH, and DECLARE YOUR FUTURE VICTORY:

This is a year that we must have a victory mentality. If we allow the Lord to develop a mind for victory we will enter into victory. When God is saying, “VICTORY” -- victory is the attitude we must embrace. Victory means final and complete supremacy in battle or war or a specific military engagement ending in triumph.
Victory can also mean success in any contest or struggle involving the defeat of an opponent or the overcoming of obstacles. It is now time to move past the obstacles that would prevent you from succeeding in what God is asking you to do! I believe what defeats us most is a spirit of defeat or failure. This is usually linked to our generations or some situation that we did not excel in. Satan seems to take this opportunity to put a mantle of reproach on us and a mind of fear instead of power. Stop now and declare VICTORY 10 times out loud.

One of the defining moments in history occurred when a massive earthquake shook Southeast Asia creating a tsunami that redefined the earth’s rotation axis. During that time I was reading through the Bible and read Genesis 8:5-6:

And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month. In the tenth month, on the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains were seen. So it came to pass, at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made.”

This scripture illuminated and literally seemed to leap from the page. I then heard the Lord say:

I am preparing 10 months of victory for My people. If they will develop a mind for victory, they will go from victory to victory. Just as the waters decreased that had overcome the earth, I will cause the waters that have been attempting to overcome My people to decrease. They will find themselves standing on solid ground with clear vision. Set your eyes on the top of the mountain and watch your vision develop over the next 10 months.”

At the end of this letter you will find 10 declarations that you need to make. This will be our 10-Day focus this month: 10 DAYS TO DECREE 10 MONTHS OF VICTORY!

Psalm 100:4: Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.” Because I am disciplining myself to praise no matter the circumstance, I am in an incredible window of revelation. I am praying the same for each of you. I lead prayer on Tuesday mornings at Glory of Zion. We pray for our nation and the Body of Christ.

This last Tuesday I came with a clear directive of change. The Lord had awakened me at 3AM by saying:

“You are entering a battle this next week that you have not seen before. Position yourself on the wall so that you can control the enemy at the gates. Hell is positioning itself at the gates. Be ready to win the battle at the gates. Circle your wagons and fully circle the day (2-22) in intercession. Governments will shift. Establish faith in the earth this day and go from victory to victory throughout the year.
Raise the shield of faith and bring Heaven’s will into place in the earth. Declare an atmospheric shift to occur. Watch with Me while I make an atmospheric shift in this coming week. Win the atmosphere of each watch to see faith established. War for everything that has been in your heart!
There will be a supernatural release of grace over your past mistakes. Where the enemy has taken advantage, he will begin to lose his grip! I will begin to ‘clean house’. I will be removing certain things that have cluttered your thinking. I will be opening up and expanding your spirit to receive an inflow of My Spirit. I will be causing the river of your womb to contract and begin to flow in a new way. This will produce a change of course in your lives. I will rearrange your mind and thought processes. I am changing the order of My troops so the armies of Heaven and My armies in the earth can win the war at the gates.
There are sounds and moves in the night which I will produce. Grab the instruments and tambourines and hear the sounds of the watch. Dance the dance of victory. Plunder the spoils of the enemy’s camp. Become a secret weapon in My hand. I will develop a mindset in you that will cause you to advance from victory to victory. Receive the authority to command streets, cities, peoples and nations to change. I AM doing new things to realign nations. Hang on - breakthrough is coming! Stand firm - the morning is breaking.

This is a day that I would have you use Esther as your model. Put on your Esther garment of favor and find your place in the watch. If you will put on an Esther garment of favor you will overturn edicts written for destruction. You will break down oppressions that are set against My Spirit. You will release judgments that are executed through high praises. You will have revelation that will be a sharp, two-edged sword.
This Esther garment will also reposition the government and remove false counselors and position true counselors in place. This garment will cause My people to become alert, positioned and released for war. Wear your Esther garment and you will bring a fear of Me among My enemies so that they are afraid to war with you.

(Read Esther 9 and gain your "further request" so that your enemies do not rise again in the next generation. Read the story of Athaliah in II Kings 11.)

I am changing the vineyard around you, even the grapes you have grown in the past. Now there will be a change within them and they will produce a different taste and a different wine. I must bring new revelation down and surround My people now. I must lead My people in a new way to open My armory for them. This is a time when I am beginning to release new assignments that require new weapons. Begin to receive My leading and you will gain the weapons that will take you into the victory for the future.

I am smoothing out rocks in your past—rocks that you have not even been able to walk on in the past. Allow My river to rise up. Allow My revelation to flow from your inner belly. Those rocks that have been hardened and those places that have been jagged will begin to be smooth.

I have oil within you that I am pressing. Do not resist the pressing that you are going through at this time for it will produce an oil that will run forth for the anointing that is necessary to break the yoke. I am pressing that anointing now. Allow that pressing to occur so that the anointing will break you through into this place that I am calling you.

There is a release coming through My people. My people are not even aware of what I can pour through them. Stir it up and let it flow so that I can pour out of you. For I am testing My people over wisdom this hour. And if you intend to gain the authority at the gates I am calling you to in this hour, then you must allow wisdom to arise and revelation to flow. This is a different day and I am moving with you in a different way, and I am putting you into wars that you have not been in. Allow that which is deep within you to flow out.

There are tongues in My people - diverse tongues that will release the river of revelation from heavenly places this hour. Allow a diversity of tongues to arise so I can begin to illuminate My Word and release faith in the earth. This is a time of flowing out, bubbling up and running over. I am causing a new course and I am causing the bed of the river to change at this time. Release the strength and power that has been harnessed within you so the river will take its course this hour.

I am moving my troops into an order that they have never been moved into before. This will be the holy array for this age. I am beginning to position them in a way that they have not been positioned. Many will begin to re-align themselves behind those that I raise up for this hour. Submission will be the important factor for the hour. How you stand and where you stand and where you are submitted is important. Who you stand with is important during this hour. For My Issachar tribe knows who to align with for victory for the future. For I am changing the order of how the troops have stood in the past, and now they will be able to stand and resist ancient enemies.

During the night the enemy has positioned himself at the gates to prevent you from moving through. But I am raising up a people who know how to go into secret places to gain revelation to cause the enemy to retreat. DO NOT, DO NOT think you are in any defensive move at this time. For even the mistakes of the past I am going to rectify quickly in My Body. I will accelerate freedom in My people for a season. I will begin to position My people to press the enemy. This will be a season that the enemy will overplay his hand. This is not a season for him to have an upper hand, but this is a season for My people to stand and gain the spoils the enemy has held through your past mistakes.

You will go through a time of feeling boxed in. You will think, ‘Oh my, I have been surrounded. Where is this place that I am? This place is dark, I feel overshadowed!’ But this is the shadow of the Lord. This is My abiding place! I am bringing you into an inner place that you have never been before. You must come into this place that seems dark and void. In the midst of the void I will appear and I will release to you that which you have not understood before. Secret knowledge and mysteries will be released that you will carry this hour in the earth realm.
Step into that place and do not fear this hour that the Ancient of Days is releasing wisdom for you to gain victory. I will show you the future plan for increase. I will cause you to begin to position the elements of the plan together. You will move in a fluid motion to gather and assemble what is needed for your victory. I must release a prophetic anointing that has been resident in My people. Open your mouth - begin to prophesy! For the enemy has positioned himself at your gate, but through the prophetic anointing on My people he must release his hold. I am positioning you so the enemy will not have authority at the gates.

In these war times, everything that is in your heart that you are warring for is yours for the taking. Decree a decree and watch Me break forth. I am calling you into a war that is now shifting from the heavens to the earth realm. I am going to cause you to see what the enemy has been holding back at the gate. I am going to release you in a new way from a spirit of fear and timidity that has caused confusion to surround you. I am going to start multiplying you in a new way. I am going to start giving you an authority in a new way. I am looking for faith action in the earth realm.

Don’t look back. Let go! I am going to clean house! You are going to be letting go of some things and grabbing hold of some other things. You are going to be rearranging your mind. Some of you will end up in places you didn’t think you were supposed to be. And you are going to say, ‘I am not in the right place.’ And I will remind you that I am going to change the order of my troops and that repositioning is a major part of this change. You are entering a victory season and will win the war at the gates.


There are sounds in the night that I am releasing. I am calling the musicians to hear these sounds. For I am moving in the night with sounds of victory. These are sounds that will cause the gaps that have been wide to begin to be filled and rebuilt. My people will produce a sound that will remove the enemy from the gap. Things that have never come together will come together.
There are numerous instruments that will begin to resound. My musicians will even begin to diversify on what they play and how they play. For I will remove perfection and performance from My people and replace the void with the power of My symphonic Spirit. Begin to leave an instrument by your bed. Grab that instrument and release the sounds in the night. I am producing sounds that will be produced through you.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home